The monotony of life, the boredom of work, the illness of stress and the curse of loneliness are always the things that motivate the travellers in us. Life is hard, but at the same time, it is promising as it has gifted us the morality to understand the value of nature. With loneliness and curiosity levelled up on our shoulders, we set out for Bali, the place where nature is at its best form.
And instead of jotting down our reasons as to why we chose to visit Bali, we list 10 incredible reasons as to why the Indonesian Island is a place of wonderment, Keep reading!
- The place has endless Geological wonders which are almost unknown to plenty- The Indonesian Island has a multitude of undiscovered extraordinary sights.
- Incredibly and infinite pools that spill from the edges of the cliffs and follows to the ocean.
- The easiest way to impress your date is an ultra romantic dinner date. Bali is full of such restaurants which have an out-of-the-world setting along with a great ambiance.
- The Balinese culture is everywhere, art can be seen in every corner probably. Mind boggling structures, humble handmade floral decorations and more are just enthralling and exciting at the same time.
- Bali has a distinctive dining style. Anything from drinks in the middle of the ocean to badass bars, neon club nights, and more, you ask and Bali has it all.
- Hidden pristine beaches in every corner of Bali which probably the Balinese people will never tell you.
- Lots of haunted and gothic places which can cripple your guts from the spine. Since all the islands are particularly full of secrets, abandoned old ships and home to ruins from tidal destructions, stories of haunted disturbances are very common. This part particularly excited us and compelled us more to visit the Indonesian Island.
- Adventure and extreme sports for adrenaline junkies. Owing to our love for scuba diving, Bali appears to be the perfect place for us. Speaking more about adventure sports in the Indonesian island, flyboarding, canyoning, and cliff jumping are significant sports found in aggressive numbers in Bali.
- Plenty of exotic islands just a boat ride away. Bali is known for its hidden islands and untouched islands, so packing bags with some cash would be a nice call. Why we chose this place was also because we aimed for a crowd-free place which allows us to peace out.
- Bali is an incredible yoga and meditation center of the world after of course, China and Japan. The place has plenty of yoga centers which offers soul-soothing and back-bending experience.
Well, these 10 reasons were our inspiration to gap out from our monotonous schedules, we do hope that these jotted encouragements push you to visit Bali. If you visit, then write to us your experiences and we shall upload it in our column as well, after all, what are friends for, Aye! Stay put and be kind!